Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Number 1 Banner Exchange (fraud and a joke) Free advertisements for them not you!

Number 1 Banner Exchange is Completely Free and You Can Double even Triple your hit Ratio. Join today and Receive 1000 free banner impressions. We Are The Only Banner Exchange Network Offering 1:1 Banner Display Ratio! Number 1 Banner Exchange is easy to use, Just Simply Create Your FREE Account-Put OUR Code on Your Site-Receive Free Traffic, You also Have to Place our Code on your site to Receive the 1000 free displays after first time Signup. There is no refunds for purchased credit packages!!!
 
That's what they say anyways. I ran their banners on my websites for over a month, generating over 100,000 impressions and a whole lot of credit towards running my own banners. For a whole month my banners sat in their "Waiting to be Approved" section of my Control Panel, and I wrote them several times asking why the delay. I was patient but after 2 weeks I wrote a quick email asking if I could get my banners approved. No Answer.
About a week later I wrote them again, same response, nothing. So I am taking down all their cheap and insignificant ads taking up space on my sites and removing my account.
It sounded like a great idea, a free banner exchange, earning credits to run your own free campaign, or even purchase impressions. But....

No response, no apparent ability to actually do their job as they suggest, and quite frankly, their service was horrible! Their banners are cheap and look horrible, and believe me when I tell you, after 5-6 emails, they apparently have nobody doing anything on their site.

In my opinion, they are the worst free banner exchange in the market, do not waste your time with them, because at the end of the day, your better off running ads of your own on your own websites.

So...like I said, and to repeat it, don't waste your time with Number 1 Banner Exchange.
 
no.1, number one, banner exchange, free banner exchange, banner exchange program, exchange banner, advertising, internet advertising, online advertising, banners exchange, banner exchanges, free banner exchanges, free banners exchange, free advertising, website advertising, web advertising, banner advertising, advertising online

2 comments:

Post a Comment